As much as I love to cook, sometimes it’s just too much to whip up a whole meal after a long day at work. Last night, I was planning on making an enchilada casserole but I just wasn’t up for it. Instead, I made these:
You only need three ingredients:
- 6 – 8 Mini burger buns
- Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced into small squares
- Trader Joe’s BBQ pulled pork
- Slice the buns and broil them on low until they are lightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile, microwave Trader Joe’s BBQ pulled pork following instructions on box.
- Remove buns from oven. On the bottom half of the bun pile on as much pulled pork as you’d like, on the top place 2 or 3 mini slices of cheese.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes
- Put sandwiches together and eat! Enjoy!