Everyone has a few things that they cannot live without. Okay, that might be a little dramatic but these are some of the beauty items I currently have with me at all times and why:
1. Kate Spade Twirl – I received a sample in my first birtchbox and went through it pretty quickly. Santa was kind enough to put the roller ball version in my stocking. It’s now my go-to scent.
2. Smith’s Rosebud Salve in Minted Rose – When my lips are chapped I am not a happy camper so I always have Rosebud to the rescue. I prefer the Minter Rose flavor to the original only because I love mint scented lip gloss.
3. Nail Polish – Any dark Essie or OPI color will do, I love them all. And ever since this happened, I always want my nails to look perfect.
4. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream – I may or may not be addicted to this stuff. It has a light, refreshing scent and sinks into my skin very quickly.
5. Pop-up brush – Between winter static and windy walks to work, I brush my approximately three dozen times a day. I wish I were joking. This thing is a lifesaver, or least hair saver.